Outdoor Crafts for Summer Fun
School is almost out for the summer. Your children will soon be home full-time. What outdoor crafts can you and your children undertake . . . crafts that will entertain and possibly educate . . . and certainly forestall boredom for your children? You and your children can:
- Make, decorate, and fly kites.
- Decorate sunglasses with paint, glitter, and other items to express your children’s unique personalities.
- Make and decorate a bug house.
- Plant a garden and make garden ornaments such as pavers/stepping stones), handprint and footprint plaster castings, garden banners/flags
- Make pet rocks.
- Decorate your sidewalks with chalk art.
- Make and decorate a wind sock.
- Make and decorate a birdfeeder.
- Make sand art. Make hollyhock dolls.
These and many other fun outdoor crafts await you and your children this summer. For more useful tips visit Nannies4hire.com. Enjoy!