If Your After-School Care Program Was Closed, We Can Help
A recent article in the Wall Street Journal spotlights a growing problem among working families across the country: many after-school programs are closing due to budget cutbacks.
Now that back-to-school season is in full swing, parents nationwide are scrambling to secure last-minute childcare, as they had been counting on these after-school programs to meet their needs.
According to the article, some parents are depending on friends or neighbors to watch their children; others are relying on their older siblings to watch the younger kids. And, frighteningly enough, some are leaving their children home alone because they believe they have no other feasible options.
Nannies4Hire is well-equipped to meet the needs of these families, offering:
- Reliable, experienced child care providers.
- Affordable rates that are less expensive than other childcare options, including many daycares.
- Convenience and flexibility – our wonderful nannies will come to your home and are available whenever you need them, including full-time and part-time options.
- Additional help with housework, errands, dinner preparation and transporting your children to/from school and extracurricular activities.
- Consistent care so you won’t have to worry about the day-to-day childcare logistics.
- Experienced, caring nannies throughout the United States and Canada.
As you contemplate your childcare needs for the upcoming school year and beyond, consider the benefits of Nannies4Hire. And please share this valuable resource with your friends, neighbors and colleagues who are looking for reliable, affordable childcare, as well.