Five Signs Your Nanny Needs To Be Replaced
If you currently have a nanny and have mixed feelings about whether or not you should keep him/her in your household, here are five warning signs to watch out for. Any one of these should be cause enough for you to reconsider keeping your live-in nanny.
- Your child seems apprehensive around your nanny and is reluctant to go to him/her.
- You make repeated requests to your nanny and he/she doesn’t follow them.
- Your child seems prone to getting into accidents with your nanny, signaling a potential lack of attention.
- Your nanny criticizes the way you raise your child.
- Your nanny seems reluctant to share information about his/her day with your child or seems to be giving you contradictory stories.